60 Tips for Mastering the 70:20:10 Model

Harness the power of informal learning and turbocharge your training!

You’ll learn:

  • How to implement an informal learning strategy within your organisation
  • How to significantly boost the impact of your training approach
  • How to drive more engagement throughout your learning audience

To make informal learning easy

Formal learning has its place in the world, but it only accounts for 10% of all workplace learning. As such, no organisational learning strategy is complete without a social learning and experiential learning plan. We’ve created this 70:20:10 Tip Sheet to help you tap into the remaining 90%.

How to implement an informal learning strategy

Some would have you believe that online learning approaches are, by their very nature, hyper-formalised, structured learning experiences. But it doesn’t have to be this way.

Boost the impact of your training approach

Informal learning has the power to transform your training programme. We’ll show you how and arm you with some of the tools you need to get started!

Drive more engagement throughout your learning audience

Engagement is essential if you want training to stick. Engaged learners are hungry to keep progressing on their learning journey.

Or

Share This Post
Share on facebook
Share on email
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

We are always working to improve your experience on our website. Part of this involves using cookies to collect data for statistics and personalization. Further information can be found in our Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy.