60 Tips For Mastering The 70:20:10 Model

Informal Learning Made Easy

Formal learning has its place in the world, but it only accounts for 10% of all workplace learning. We’ve created this 70:20:10 Tip Sheet to help you tap into the remaining 90%.

No organisational learning strategy is complete without a social learning and experiential learning plan. This Tip Sheet will help you to:

  • Implement an informal learning strategy within your organisation. 
  • Significantly boost the impact of your training approach.
  • And drive more engagement throughout your learning audience.

 

Please fill in the form to download our 70:20:10 Tip Sheet now!

Share This Post

Share on facebook
Share on email
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Save Your Seat at Our Live Webinar

Witness the world’s most engaging learning technology in action and unearth a bumper bounty of best practice advice!

GET YOUR FREE eLEARNING UNITS

COVID-19 | WELL-BEING | REMOTE WORKING

During the current coronavirus pandemic, we are committed to doing everything we can to support you and your learners. One of the ways we’re doing this is by giving away relevant microunits for free. At a time when your resources are stretched, we hope this helps you and your organisation to thrive.