Needless to say, if you want to launch a successful learning platform, you need to make sure your employees will actually use it. As far as we’re concerned, if an LMS is going to keep your employees returning, it needs three things: gamification, social functionality and personalisation options.
If you’ve been following us lately, you’ll know that we’ve been doing a lot of research into the neuroscience behind these three essential elements. If you’ve missed them, you can find the articles here:
- The Neuroscience of Gamification
- The Neuroscience of Social Learning
- The Neuroscience of Personalised Learning
But maybe you don’t have time to read a bunch of articles – not to worry, we’ve condensed them into a beautiful infographic just for you! You can click the image for a higher resolution.
The brain is an amazing and complex machine, but like anything other piece of hardware, there are always ways to improve it, make it work more efficiently and get the most out of it. Find out how to get the most out of the brains in your organisation by downloading our Engagement Engine Workbook. Just click the button!
- Emotional arousal amplifies the effects of biased competition in the brain
- The role of the basal ganglia in learning and memory: Insight from Parkinson’s disease
- Boosting Your Serotonin Activity
- Review of research on endorphins and learning
- Horizon: How video games can change your brain
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- The Heart-Brain Connection: The Neuroscience of Social, Emotional, and Academic Learning
- Social & Emotional Learning
- The Imitative Mind: Development, Evolution, and Brain Bases
- Nine Things Educators Need to Know About the Brain
- Foundations for a New Science of Learning
- Neuroplasticity: Learning Physically Changes the Brain
- Research-Based Strategies to Ignite Student Learning
- Neurological Engagement on Premium Websites